BODY WORK TREATMENTS OFFERED:
- Acupuncture – Tan Balance Method, Esoteric Acupuncture/Sankey Acupuncture, Kikko Matsumoto style Acupuncture, TCM Acupuncture and Classical Acupuncture.
Though I began studying with Wen-Teng Wu, a generationally trained acupuncture master in 1990, it is Tan Balance Method Acupuncture that I primarily use in practice. This method of point selection developed by Richard Te-Fu Tan is the most effective and efficient style of acupuncture. In minutes pain is significantly reduced! The pain relief is NOT due to some “slight of hand” nor is it temporary, if used appropriately to clear the cause of the pain. It is also powerful in treating organ, endocrine, and other body systems that are diseased or functionally impaired.
- Acupressure – All the same styles as listed above, but done with light Jin Shin Do style contact pressure instead of needles. Also Jin Shin Do acupressure, itself.
- Laser Acupuncture – All the above styles of acupuncture with the stimulation to the points affected with a small non-ionizing laser device.
- KHT pellet Acupuncture – Again, all the above styles of acupuncture, with points being stimulated with Korean Hand Therapy pellets, rather than needles, pressure, or laser.
- Korean Hand Therapy
- Chinese massage
- Lymphatic drainage massage, from the PhytobiophysicsTM realm
- Esogetic Colorpuncture
- Podo Rhacidian
- Acutonics – The use of precision tuned, tuning forks and Tibetan singing bowls on and over acupuncture points.
ORAL INTERVENTIONS OFFERED:
- Chinese herbal medicines, in tablet, pellet, and flash freeze dried decoctions.
- Healing Herbs’ Bach Flower Remedies and Creams
- Food supplements – a small range of high quality supplements, as necessary